We’ve all been chomping at the bit for it – Springtime in beautiful Tahoe! One of the very best things we love about living here is: following a day of snow, is a gorgeous day of sunshine! As things warm a bit outside, we are prepping for some FUN! Here are a few of our favorite things to do here in Spring…
- Ski/Board/Snowshoe! Strap on the cross-country skis and head out the back door and through the woods! Fantastic exercise (for those who think about such things hahaha), and the perfect way to breathe in this amazing place we call home.
- Head out on a wildflower hike! The high elevations will be under snow for a few more weeks but try the meadows here in town.
- Kayak… Suit up, ’cause it’s cold in that big blue pool of goodness, but OH! the clarity will make up for the chill.
- Coffee on the patio! You know, our favorite spot for this is Freel Perk — the lovely patio in the “heart of Meyers” is the best spot for
360 degrees views and the coffee never disappoints. Tell them Tim sent you.
- Shopping Spree! Hit up some of these local small businesses and show them some beautiful Tahoe love. You know you should! Oh, and tell THEM Tim sent you, too!
And finally, take a cruise on the Queen. Cocktails at happy hour on the lake make everyone happy.