An Event for the Whole Family in Beautiful Tahoe October 5th & 6th
What makes Camp Richardson’s Oktoberfest in Lake Tahoe special? It’s a huge variety of entertainment and family-friendly activities to choose from that set this beautiful Tahoe celebration apart from the rest. Sip from souvenir beer mugs and sink your teeth into some IPA beer-infused bratwurst created specifically for us. Thrill the kids with a trip to the face painting booth before heading to the bouncy house to burn off some energy.
A well-stocked beer and wine garden, tons of delicious food and desserts, and great live music to dance to. This is the 25th Annual Oktoberfest at Camp Rich, and (as always) it’s FREE TO ATTEND! You’ll have a fantastic time:
- Beacon Beer & Brat Boil
- Live Music from the crowd-pleasing Gruber Family Band
- Grub & Goodies
- Bratwurst-Eating Contest Sunday 3 pm
- Over 40 Craft Booths
- Famous Beer & Wine Garden
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Face Painting
- Peeps & Pups Costume Contest
- Miss Marcia and Her Dancers
- Souvenir Beer Mugs & Shirts (purchase shirts at the Camp Rich Booth)
- Extreme Air Rock Wall & Bouncy Castle
- FREE Parking in Eagles Nest Campground & Bike Valet @ Mountain Sports
Enjoy great food, music, family games and activities, and the famous Beer & Wine Garden. PLUS, they are giving away a mountain bike Sunday!
See you there! Lederhosen optional.
Oktoberfest is a CASH ONLY event. ATMs onsite.